- Easy setup
- Pre populated with most popular ingredients and cake pans
- Shows your orders due in next 7 days and your pending and overdue payments.
- Shows your upcoming appointments
- Shows Payments due
- Add, modify, show any reminders set.
- Design cake through interface while sitting with customer
- Set order date and delivery date.
- Add delivery charge, and equipment rental.
- Apply sales tax.
- Give your customer a discount and add a discount reason to the invoice.
- Record deposits and schedule future payments.
- Record delivery notes for the invoice, or private notes that do not show on the invoice.
- See your actual costs and profit.
- Create a shopping list.
- Create and email PDF invoices.
- Attach your terms or contract to invoices. *
- Select base
- Select number of tiers
- Select size and shape of each tier
- Select layer flavors, fillings and icing for each tier
- Make detailed notes about each tier
- See your cost for the cake and what to charge for it based on a markup or on a price per serving basis.
- Upload inspiration photos
- Upload sketches
- Create a quote or an invoice based on this information
- Record all your customer’s contact information, including name, address, email and phone.
- Keep track of your customer’s complete order history.
Recipes and Ingredients
- Comes with common baking ingredients and their U.S. prices. Use our prices or your own.*
- Global ingredients have built-in weight to volume converters. Never wonder how much a teaspoon of vanilla costs or a cup of flour costs.
- Available global recipes for popular recipes like white almond sour cream cake, Swiss meringue buttercream, American buttercream, and more.*
- Global ingredient updating – when you change an ingredient price, all your recipes automatically update.
- Cost out every recipe down to the penny.
- Comes pre-loaded with standard box and board sizes and their U.S. Prices.*
- Allows for retail mark-up of your materials.
- Displays your orders, quotes, and appointments
- Add custom appointments
- All reports can be exported as Excel, PDF, or CSV.
- Upcoming appointments.
- Full customer list.
- Full master ingredient list.
- Full master material list.
- Pending and overdue payments.
- Sales tax.
- Shopping list for one order or many orders.
- Production report for any upcoming time period with order summaries for all orders.
- When an appointment is made, an email is triggered to the client providing them with pertinent data about the appointment.
- The day before the appointment, a confirmation email is sent.
- When an order is made, a thank you email is sent and includes details of the order
- 30 days before event, an email is sent reminding bride of payment due and security deposit due
- A week before the delivery, a confirmation email is sent asking for any changes that might need to be made
- Morning of event, a congratulations note is sent
- A text message is sent to notify bride that she has an email from the program
- Add new triggered emails, modify existing emails
- Reply to address is the address from My Account
My Account Settings
- Guided by a wizard
- Enter your bakery information along with your logo
- Set up terms and conditions to be printed with invoice. Sample terms and conditions provided
- Set your sales tax rate and VAT, with an option to tax deliveries and rentals.
- Free support by email for life
- Support provided by a trouble ticket process
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution